0 HOURS 15 MINS
0 HOUR 18-20 MINS
0 HOUR 35 MINS
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 scoop protein powder (I used 1st phorm ice cream sandwich)
3 tbsp. coconut sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Dark Chocolate Morsels as desired
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F and line 6 muffin tins with liners
- In a large bowl, mash bananas in a bowl with a fork.
- Add in coconut flour, protein powder, coconut sugar, eggs, baking soda, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into the tins and top with chocolate morsels
- Bake for 18-20 min or until muffins are firm to touch.
- Let cool and enjoy!