0 HOURS 5 MINS
HOUR 2 MINS
0 HOUR 7 MINS
1 scoop Protein (I used 1st Phorm ice cream sandwich)
1/2 tsp. baking powder
3 tbsp. egg whites OR 1 whole egg
3 tbsp. almond milk (or any milk you prefer)
- Combine protein and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add egg whites, almond milk and mix well.
- Add in nut butter, banana, and anything else your heart desires
- Heat a pan over medium to low heat and coat with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes and then flip.
- Cook an additional 30 seconds until light golden brown.
- Top with anything your heart desires and ENJOY!